Today is my 35th birthday. I know that 35 isn’t old but it feels pretty darn old these days. Too much work and not enough play has left me feeling a little dull. It doesn’t help that I recently found the longest, whitest hair I have ever seen. And it was from my head.
So, being the obsessive list maker that I am, I decided to make a to-do list to help me feel more productive in the coming year.
35 Goals for 35 Years
- Pay off credit card debt
- Do more freelance work
- Do something creative every day
- Become a master networker
- Organize digital pictures
- Take pictures every day
- Be in bed by 10 p.m. on weeknights
- Read every day
- Learn to run
- Lose 30 pounds
EliminateCut back on sweets
- Exercise one hour daily
- Start an Ebay business
- Redecorate bedroom on a dime
- Chip away at home repair list
- Waste no food
- Adopt mantra “use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without”
- Have a yard sale and apply profits to weekend getaway
- Journal at least twice weekly
- Watch less tv and listen to more music
- Become an athlete
- Create daily and weekly routines for cleaning and upkeep at home
- Try a new recipe every week
- Replace/supplement recreational shopping with hiking, museums and other activities that feed my soul
- Unclutter extra bedroom and make it into a real guest room
- Organize craft room
- Catch up on scrapbooking See #3
- Hike as often as possible
- Take a road trip See #18
- Keep closet neat and tidy
- Go camping in the fall
- Dress better
- Learn something new every day
- Give up pop completely
- Be Happy every day
And for good measure….
36. Do something about the white hair!
Sounds like a crazy list, doesn’t it? Maybe so but I want to at least try. After all, it’s good to have goals and everything on the list is good for me. What’s on your list this year?